Advantages and disadvantages of container houses
1. Convenient transportation, especially suitable for the unit that frequently changes the construction point;
2. Strong and durable, all made of steel, with strong anti-seismic and deformation resistance;
3. Good sealing performance, strict manufacturing process makes this activity room very watertight;
4. The activity room is based on the standard steel chassis, which can generate a lot of combinational space. Such as meeting room, dormitory, kitchen, toilet, etc. The standard width is 2.4 meters, the height is 2.2 meters, and the length is 4 meters to 12 meters.
5. Easy to disassemble and install, excellent performance, stable and stable, good anti-vibration, waterproof and anti-corrosion, light weight. The house is the overall structure, with the frame, the wall is the steel plate, the wood veneer can be used, the overall migration can be more than 20 years.
1, fire prevention performance is not enough, when the combustion temperature reaches 600 ℃, the steel structure can melt;
2. The steel structure is easy to rust and must be well protected against rust. Relevant supervision institutions can track the process of housing construction of the container inspection, including the supervision and management of procurement projects, to manufacturers, evaluation, audit and selected, design review, typhoon calculating audit, inspection certification of raw materials and components, production process quality control, circuit and the water pressure test before delivery, control of the production schedule and delivery date and delivery before checking. In a word, the whole construction of the housing container should be carried out under the supervision of the third party, so as to ensure its quality.