Categories

Contact Us

Baoding Senxing International Trade Co., Ltd

Add:Power Valley Yuansheng Business Building Room 1515, Chaoyang North Street No.1898, Baoding, China

Tel:+86-312-3118897

Mobile:+86-18630218387

Fax:+86-312-3118897

Email:cz2016789@163.com

  • Pvc Gypsum Board Suspended Ceiling Panels
  • Pvc Gypsum Board Suspended Ceiling Panels
  • Pvc Gypsum Board Suspended Ceiling Panels
  • Pvc Gypsum Board Suspended Ceiling Panels
  • Pvc Gypsum Board Suspended Ceiling Panels
  • Pvc Gypsum Board Suspended Ceiling Panels
  • Pvc Gypsum Board Suspended Ceiling Panels
  • Pvc Gypsum Board Suspended Ceiling Panels

Pvc Gypsum Board Suspended Ceiling Panels

Production Description Parts--T GRID Product Features 1) Environmental, dust and moisture resistant, easy to clean. 2) Commercial & good for decorative, popular designed patterns for your choosing. 3) Flexible suspension system makes each ceiling tile easily installed and disconnected. 4)...

Product Details

Production   Description

Detailed Product Description

Product Name

PVC laminated gypsum ceiling board/PVC gypsum ceiling tiles

Size

595*595,600*600,603*603,600*1200mm...etc.

Thickness

7mm,7.5mm,8mm,8.5mm,9mm,9.5mm,10mm,11mm,12mm

Feature

pvc faced, gypsum board core , with aluminium foil back

Color

White PVC & Color PVC

Raw material

Nature Gypsum

Usage

Decoration

Shipment & payment

MOQ

20ft container

Supply ability

10*20ft container per day.

Packaging

loose or pallet packing

Port

Qingdao, Lianyungang Port

Delivery Detail

Within 15 days after receive deposit

Payment Detail

30% T/T in advance, the other 70% against the scanned B/L copy .Or original L/C at sight in our favor

Parts--T GRID

HTB1l0YcLFXXXXamXFXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg

Product Features


1) Environmental, dust and moisture resistant, easy to clean.


2) Commercial & good for decorative, popular designed patterns for your choosing.


3) Flexible suspension system makes each ceiling tile easily installed and disconnected.


4) Easy to match lamps or other ceiling parts.


Effict

PVC gypsum ceiling tiles can be adapt in project like hotel hall, Renting room, Office, Shopping mall, lobby, School, etc.

Our daily production is about 10*20 feet containers. And mainly sales to Middle East market and Africa market.

And because of our good after sales and also good quality we New Tour already earn high reputation in the market.

HTB1J7aVLFXXXXbqaXXXq6xXFXXXR.jpg



Hot Tags: pvc gypsum board suspended ceiling panels, supplier, wholesaler, price, in stock
Related Products

Inquiry