Water Resistant Plasterboard
Water resistant Plasterboard Description Water resistant plasterboard is a kind of watertight and moisture-shield lightweight board specially developed for high humidity environment, of which the plaster core is added with high-efficiency organic hydrophobic agent and the imported covering paper...
Water resistant plasterboard is a kind of watertight and moisture-shield lightweight board specially developed for highhumidity environment, of which the plaster core is added with high-efficiency organic hydrophobic agent and the imported covering paper specially treated with the organic waterproof material, therefore being able to significantly improve the water resistance and hydrophobic effect.
- Applicable to the high-humidity area.
- It can be directly used in the environment with a relative humidity of over 95%, like partition and ceiling in washroom, kitchen, basement, etc., besides, it can also be used as wall base for pasting tile, metal sheet, plaster veneer, etc.
Water resistant Plasterboard
plasterboard can be manufactured according to customer requirements in following size range: thickness: 6-25.4 mm; length: 1800-3000mm; width: 600-1220mm.
- The covering paper undergoes moisture and mold-resistant treatment, therefore ensuring that the wall face won’t be yellowing and blackening.
- Minor deformation in humid environment ensures the integrity of wall and ceiling and will not affect joining effect. The water inflation rate of the board is lower than 0.015%, just 1/10 of that of silicon-calciumcement board (for which the water inflation rate can reach up to 0.13%).
- With low water-absorbing capacity, good air permeability and quick dry recovery, the board will not be possible to crack due to humidity change.
- The board face will not undergo water seepage if constructed in humid seasons, thus guaranteeing the plastering and painting effect.
Factory and package